Re: [Evolution-hackers] Support alternative concepts to organise mail communication?

On Fri, 2018-01-19 at 08:12 -0500, Adam Tauno Williams wrote:
- Send later

Send @ [time] would be somewhat useful.  Sounds complicate to
implement though.

        Hi,
there is something in-between. In Edit->Preferences->Composer
Preferences one can set Evolution to send messages through Outbox (the
only one related is On This Computer/Outbox). A suboption contains
Immediately, Keep in Outbox and Send after 5 minutes. It's not the same
as "@ [time]", I know, but it's close to it.

Anna, I think you would get more opinion on the subject when sending to
evolution-list, which is the list for the users, thus you can get more
information from people whom use and care of Evolution (I do not mean
hackers do not care of Evolution, errr, I hope you know what I mean). :)
        Bye,
        Milan