Re: [Evolution-hackers] Support for Autocrypt?

On Tue, 2018-01-02 at 16:32 +0100, Tobias Mueller wrote:
How feasible is it, though, to implement this as a plugin to
Evolution?
AFAIU it would need to be able to get the context in terms of what
headers the currently replied-to email has.

        Hi,
I read the project page only briefly, and one thing there was that the
client stores the GPG keys somewhere once they are received and any
further communication is done encrypted (it implies to me that really
any further communication, not only that single thread, but I can be
wrong).

Adding the header to to-be-send message is particularly easy, the
composer has a signal emitted before sending. Checking which message
had been replied to is tricky, that may eventually require some
changes. Passing custom keys into GPG through CamelGpgContext is not
doable at the moment, neither extracting the key from the key ID (there
is saved only the key ID in the account preferences). The context
relies on keys stored within gpg itself.

Thus, rather than a plugin, it might be done directly in evolution(-
data-server).
        Bye,
        Milan