Re: [Evolution-hackers] Support for Autocrypt?

On Mon, 2017-12-18 at 21:25 +0100, Anna Marei wrote:
What about Evoulution?

        Hi,
you can file a feature request into GNOME bugzilla [1], but after a
brief reading of their web site, they use GPG and they avoid key
servers, while, from my point of view, the GPG is built on top of Web
Of Trust, which they kind of break. They also claim that the way it is
done is weak on Man-In-The-Middle attacks, with which I agree. The
biggest problem is that the whole thing depends on the mail
applications, as both ends should use clients which understand the
feature, thus there's a problem with interoperability (at the moment)
and basically no use for it in corporate environments (read: with
Outlook users), thus definitely no high priority for me. Once you have
a feature request filled you can also convince someone to work on it
and provide patches.
        Bye,
        Milan

[1] https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=evolution-data-server