Re: [Evolution-hackers] vCard test suite

On 2016-04-05 at 08:52 +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:
I don’t think I explained clearly enough, sorry. All three options
are
proposing to keep vcard-test-suite as a separate project, which EDS
depends on in some way (either as a test-time dependency, a git
submodule, or a build-time dependency).

I don't think it should be a build-time dependency. If the dependency
is not fulfilled, you should still be able to build and run eds (except
for running those tests, of course).

Regards