Re: [Evolution-hackers] Developing a new protected message complement

Hello Silvana,

We are in the process of replacing Outlook with Evolution 3.4.4., and we require to add a functionality to Evo mail subsystem, for this purpose we're considering develop a Evolution EExtension/complement to write protected mail messages.

Hmm. Is there some technical requirement to use Evolution 3.4.4 instead of a newer version?
We have done a lot of improvements regarding to the EWS support in newer versions.

Where can we find  a useful list of all the plugins availables in Evolution? How can we begin to setup a develop environment?

What exactly do you need? :-)
About setup a development environment, I usually do: https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-hackers/2014-March/msg00006.html

Is there guide to develop a simple component for Evo and enable it into an existing Evolution instalation?

I don't think so, but in our page (https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution) you can find some useful information, mainly in Developer Resources and Reference Manuals

Automatic notification:
This e-mail and any file transmitted with it are confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this e-mail by mistake , please advise the sender immediately"

Hmm. This kind of message is not cool in open source mailing lists.

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio