Re: [Evolution-hackers] GSoC Ideas

On Mon, 2014-01-27 at 17:03 +0100, Fabiano FidĂȘncio wrote:

I'd like to see a student working on Evolution family on this year
GSoC (if GNOME is accept as an org, of course). So, I'm starting this
thread to keep track/discuss possible ideas and, as soon as we have
settled on them, move to Evolution's wikipage.

A couple years ago I mentored a GSoC student on a concept demonstration
of a GTK-based server-side mail filter editor which would have used the
"ManageSieve" protocol.

The plan was to create a working stand-alone demo application for the
GSoC project, and then afterward start integrating it into Evolution.

The student never finished, but I still think it's a good idea.

Matt