[Evolution-hackers] GSoC Ideas

Howdy!

I'd like to see a student working on Evolution family on this year GSoC (if GNOME is accept as an org, of course). So, I'm starting this thread to keep track/discuss possible ideas and, as soon as we have settled on them, move to Evolution's wikipage.

From my side, I think would be nice if we can have instrospection working with EDS. Addressbook part is already done and the student "only" would have to implement and to use a libcal's wrapper, instead of using libical directly.

I'd like to know your thoughts about it, guys. Too short? Too long? Out of interest? Do-able?

Also, I'd like to ask you guys, if you have more ideas, please, put them here and let's keep discussing :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano Fidêncio