Re: [Evolution-hackers] GSoC Ideas

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 09:41 -0500, Eldon Ziegler wrote:
How about an ability to use a different backend DB, if that does not
exist already? I use MongoDB to scoop up my email after Evolution stores
it and it would be really great if MongoDB also could be used within
Evolution itself.

No interest in this, as it would only compound our workload.  SQLite is
the chosen tool for the job.  But you're free to fork Camel if you like.

Matthew Barnes