Re: [Evolution-hackers] GSoC Ideas

Some things come to my mind:

- notmuch indexing and search language
- a smarter threading algorithm (trying to match GMail's, right now I
get parents that are later in time)

On Mon, 2014-01-27 at 17:03 +0100, Fabiano FidĂȘncio wrote:
Howdy!

I'd like to see a student working on Evolution family on this year
GSoC (if GNOME is accept as an org, of course). So, I'm starting this
thread to keep track/discuss possible ideas and, as soon as we have
settled on them, move to Evolution's wikipage.

From my side, I think would be nice if we can have instrospection
working with EDS. Addressbook part is already done and the student
"only" would have to implement and to use a libcal's wrapper, instead
of using libical directly.

I'd like to know your thoughts about it, guys. Too short? Too long?
Out of interest? Do-able?

Also, I'd like to ask you guys, if you have more ideas, please, put
them here and let's keep discussing :-)

Best Regards,
--
Fabiano FidĂȘncio