Re: [Evolution-hackers] Backporting EWS GAL changes to 3.8

On Thu, 2013-05-30 at 13:03 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
Thanks. I'll wait to see if I've won Milan round, before doing so...

        Hi,
my concern was more from packager's point of view, than anything else.
It's a nightmare to chase for dependencies when doing bleeding-edge
packaging, and it hurts the more when packaging stable release, which is
not called 'stable' only as a lack of a better word :)

I expect, personally, if .2 release was building without any issue, that
I just fire the build and it'll build the same flawlessly also in .3+.
Thus I suggested on IRC to do the check on the stable version opposite,
add an option to actually use the stock libmspack, instead of forcing
not using it. Distro packagers sort of expect such (and bigger) changes
when packaging new major version, thus that's all fine on master.

If you feel like me doing things unnecessary overcomplicated, then feel
free to commit it as is. After all, it's only my opinion (in a good
meaning of the words).
        Bye,
        Milan