Re: [Evolution-hackers] Reconsidering our release cycle

On Fri, 2013-07-26 at 07:38 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
It seems like we have a general consensus among developers in favor of a
longer release cycle.  Next week I think I'll pitch the idea to the user
list just to get a sense of the response.

Just to follow up, I posted this to the user list over the weekend:
https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2013-July/msg00162.html

Too early to draw conclusions from the response, but so far so good.

Matt