[Evolution-hackers] Building Evolution Data Server under GNOME 3.4: GWeather requirements

Dear Evolution folks,

using Debian Sid/unstable with GNOME 3.4 to build, I get the following
warning running `./configure` without any options.

        $ git checkout origin/gnome-3-6
        $ make clean
        $ ./autogen.sh
        […]
        checking wspiapi.h usability... no
        checking wspiapi.h presence... no
        checking for wspiapi.h... no
        checking if we should build the weather calendar backend... yes
        checking for LIBGWEATHER... no
        configure: error: The weather calendar backend requires GWeather >= 3.5.0. Alternatively, you may specify --disable-weather as a configure option to avoid building the backend.
        $ ./configure --disable-weather
        […]
        	evolution-data-server has been configured as follows:
        	Weather calendar:	no
        	Mail Directory:		/var/mail, writable by group mail
        	LDAP support:		no
        	NNTP support:		yes
        	Kerberos 5:		no
        	SMIME support:		yes
        	IPv6 support:		yes
        	Dot Locking:		yes
        	File Locking:		fcntl
        	Large files:		yes
        	Gtk Doc:		no
        	Introspection:		auto
        	Vala bindings:		no
        	GNOME Online Accounts	yes
        	Code coverage (gcov):	no

Matthew stated that it is a goal to ensure that Evolution Data Server
and Evolution build under GNOME 3.4.

GWeather does not seem an important component, but it would be nice
anyway, if that would build under GNOME 3.4 too so packages scripts do
not have to be changed and functionality is on par.

Thanks,

Paul