Re: [Evolution-hackers] crash in 3.8.2

On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 11:35 -0500, André Saunite wrote:

I think it has to do with the Intel video card.

I have a machine with an integrated intel card and a nvidia card, with
nvidia evolution starts normally, but after I upgraded the kernel and
logged in using the intel card I had this problem, after switching
back to nvidia it worked normally again.

        Hi,
I'm sorry, but what problem? (You said "this problem".) I'm afraid that
without a backtrace it's quite hard to guess anything from "crash in
3.8.2"). Furthermore, if change of the card (driver) helps, then the
issue might be out of evolution itself. I saw some video freeze on
gnome-shell, but I was told that it works fine when using other than
gnome-shell desktop (if I recall correctly).

Anyway, please use bugzilla for this kind of issue, and paste the
backtrace of the crash there as well, thus there'll something one can
look on.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan