[Evolution-hackers] [Old Version 2.28] Tasks: Prevent Ctrl-X in search box to accidentally delete tasks.

I don't know if this works cleanly in the newest versions. But in my
ancient version, doing a search by entering a term in the search box,
selecting a piece of text of that search string and hitting Ctrl-x would
result in the currently selected task to be deleted. And Ctrl-v would
not bring it back. I inserted a little crutch in my old version to
simply disable the cut command and that worked. See attached diff.

--
thomas