[Evolution-hackers] Wiki moved

You may have noticed our wiki pages moved from wiki.gnome.org/Evolution
to wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution.

This happened last Friday at Jon McCann's request.  I agreed since he
added an automatic redirect from Evolution to Apps/Evolution.

What I didn't realize was most of our pages were using absolute instead
of relative paths in wiki links, so the move broke all those links.

He and I fixed up what links we could find, but keep watch for any other
broken links on our wiki.

The absolute paths were mostly my fault, but to keep this from happening
again use this syntax:

   /ChildPage      (child of the current page)

   ../SiblingPage  (sibling of the current page)

Instead of:

   Apps/Evolution/SomePage  (this is an absolute path)

Matt