[Evolution-hackers] Master branch is now 3.7.1

I released Evolution 3.5.92 and co. over the weekend and created
gnome-3-6 branches for the following modules:

    gtkhtml
    evolution
    evolution-data-server
    evolution-ews

So 3.7 development is now open on these modules.  Evolution 3.6.0 and
co. will be released from the gnome-3-6 branch.

I defer to Milan and Christian to branch evo-mapi and evo-kolab
respectively when they're ready.

Just a reminder that Milan and I will both be taking personal time off
for the rest of the month starting this week.

I'll still be somewhat reachable on IRC this Monday and Tuesday but
won't be on the clock, and thereafter reachable by email only until
Monday, October 8th.

Matthew Barnes