Re: [Evolution-hackers] Master branch is now 3.7.1

Hi Matt,

Am Sonntag 16 September 2012, um 17:27:15 schrieb Matthew Barnes:
> I released Evolution 3.5.92 and co. over the weekend and created
> gnome-3-6 branches for the following modules:
>
>     gtkhtml
>     evolution
>     evolution-data-server
>     evolution-ews
>
> So 3.7 development is now open on these modules.  Evolution 3.6.0 and
> co. will be released from the gnome-3-6 branch.

Thanks.

> I defer to Milan and Christian to branch evo-mapi and evo-kolab
> respectively when they're ready.

The evolution-kolab master branch will stick with 3.6 for a while since
there's a lot of work to be done which needs to go into both, 3.6 and 3.8.
I have sent a heads-up to the doc/i18n/... lists that evolution-kolab cannot
keep up with the string/UI/code freezes this time, and there has not been a
negative reply so far. I'm contracted to bring a number of new features into
3.6, which are not finished yet since it took much longer than expected in
this cycle just to get the porting done. However, I'm happy that with 3.6.0,
we will have a working evolution-kolab(*). :)
  Thanks to Matt for helping with the porting!

> Just a reminder that Milan and I will both be taking personal time off
> for the rest of the month starting this week.
>
> I'll still be somewhat reachable on IRC this Monday and Tuesday but
> won't be on the clock, and thereafter reachable by email only until
> Monday, October 8th.

Matt, I guess it'll be you pushing 3.6.0 out the door, right? (It's just
a matter of when to expect 3.6.0 to be out so I can wrap up evolution-kolab
for that release).

Kind regards,

	Christian

(*) This is, once I get the folder type setting right when creating new PIM
folders, which is just a day or two away. Apart from that, new eko is already
usable. :)

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48