[Evolution-hackers] introduction

Hello list,

my name is Jonathan Nadeau and I'm the executive director of the Accessible Computing Foundation. We are located here

http://www.accessiblecomputingfoundation.org

We are looking to pay developers to fix accessibility bugs in evolution. We will pay a bounty on each bug that is fixed. If anyone on this list is interested or might know someone that is please contact me off list at

jonathan accessiblecomputingfoundation org

Here is a link to the  current bugs in evolution.

https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=accessibility+evolution

Thanks for your time and help