[Evolution-hackers] Evolution 3.8 Planning

Few quick announcements:

I started a new planning page on the wiki for Evolution 3.8 and seeded
it with a few items.  Would appreciate seeing it fleshed out a bit more.

https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Planning38

Milan and I discussed gnome-3-6 branches today.  I'm ready to branch and
begin 3.7 development now, but for the sake of translators we'll hold
off until September 17 when GNOME 3.5.92 enters its hard code freeze.

Also I'll be taking personal time off the latter half of this month, as
will Milan I believe.  So you may be hearing crickets in #evolution for
couple weeks.  I'll still have email and will get the 3.6.0 release out
on time.  Returning the first week of October.

Matthew Barnes