Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution 3.8 Planning

Hi Matt,

Am Dienstag 04 September 2012, um 17:05:36 schrieb Matthew Barnes:
> Few quick announcements:
>
> I started a new planning page on the wiki for Evolution 3.8 and seeded
> it with a few items.  Would appreciate seeing it fleshed out a bit more.
>
> https://live.gnome.org/Evolution/Planning38

Thanks for the heads-up. I remember you mention some sort of API restructuring /
rework concerning E-D-S, D-Bus and EClients you had in mind for 3.7/3.8 cycle.
Do you have anything cooking in this regard already? Might be worth putting
on that page.

> Milan and I discussed gnome-3-6 branches today.  I'm ready to branch and
> begin 3.7 development now, but for the sake of translators we'll hold
> off until September 17 when GNOME 3.5.92 enters its hard code freeze.

Sounds good to me.

> Also I'll be taking personal time off the latter half of this month, as
> will Milan I believe.  So you may be hearing crickets in #evolution for
> couple weeks.  I'll still have email and will get the 3.6.0 release out
> on time.  Returning the first week of October.

That's some valuable bits of information, thanks.

> Matthew Barnes

Kind regards,

	Christian

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48