[Evolution-hackers] Did 3.4 just get really slow?

I just updated to Fedora 17 and Evolution 3.4.

It seems to have just noticed that I archived a quarter's mail, and is
deleting the old messages from its cache... taking about 40 seconds to
delete each 1,000 messages. This is a *lot* slower than it used to be...
isn't it?

This is imapx with qresync, and I'm watching the 'vanished: xxxxxx'
messages count past because I killed it and restarted with
CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx so I could see wtf it was doing.

--
dwmw2