Re: [Evolution-hackers] listening to signals from the message list

On Tue, 2012-03-06 at 17:06 -0300, David Roguin wrote:
> I'm writing a simple evolution extension. I've arleady have access to
> the mail shell_window, but the problem I have is I can't find a way to
> receive an event whenever the user select a message from the mail
> list.
> I've unsuccesfully tried to look for a GtkTreeView on the ui_manager
> and I couldn't find anything in the EShell* docs.
>
> If anyone could point me into the right direction I'd be grateful.

If you need the selected CamelMimeMessage as shown in the preview pane,
I recently added an EMailReader::message-loaded signal that you can tap.

See the "mdn" module for an example of connecting to this signal:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/tree/modules/mdn/evolution-mdn.c

Hope this helps,
Matthew Barnes