[Evolution-hackers] listening to signals from the message list

Hi,

I'm writing a simple evolution extension. I've arleady have access to
the mail shell_window, but the problem I have is I can't find a way to
receive an event whenever the user select a message from the mail
list.
I've unsuccesfully tried to look for a GtkTreeView on the ui_manager
and I couldn't find anything in the EShell* docs.

If anyone could point me into the right direction I'd be grateful.

Cheers!
--
David