Re: [Evolution-hackers] PIM server synchronization and Evolution online/offline state

Hi Milan,

Am Mittwoch 20 Juni 2012, um 19:36:19 schrieb Milan Crha:
> On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 11:08 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> > Has someone been working on this thing yet?
>
> 	Hi,
> I do not know about anyone (current "fires" about account-management
> branch merge got higher priority than this, plus I have couple other
> bugs pending in my todo before I get free for this thing). I do not know
> how much in hurry you are with this.
> 	Bye,
> 	Milan

Thanks Milan for the status update, this was the main intent of my asking.
Since evolution-kolab *has* as working PIM offline cache, I'm not in
a hurry with this (other fires, you know ;-), but if there was some
effort going on, I would have liked to participate as much as my
own pending todos would allow for.

Kind regards,

	Christian

--
kernel concepts GmbH       Tel: +49-271-771091-14
Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48