Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution community meeting at #evolution-meet channel - June 20 - 3:30 PM UTC

On Wed, 2012-06-20 at 15:26 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 16:03 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
> > As some of you already know, I moved to some other project and
> > spending most of my time there. At-least during the initial period, I
> > would not be getting much time for evolution. Matthew would be taking
> > forward the community meetings hence forth.
>
> We decided in today's meeting to end the monthly IRC meetings on account
> of there being so few Evolution developers left.  We agreed this mailing
> list is sufficient and actually better suited for technical discussions,
> status updates and upcoming event reminders.
>
> We'll hold team-wide IRC meetings as needed henceforth.
>
> Discussion of and consensus on this decision is posted here:
> http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/meeting-logs/2012-06-20.shtml
Oh I should have been there. Remembered all the time. Thought of reading
a piece of new code before the meeting. It was too much to digest and
slept off unknowingly..

Anyways e-h list should be ok as well given the amount of active
developers. If any community members wants it, they can still ask for
it.

- Chenthill.