Re: [Evolution-hackers] Evolution community meeting at #evolution-meet channel - June 20 - 3:30 PM UTC

On Tue, 2012-06-19 at 16:03 +0530, Chenthill wrote:
> As some of you already know, I moved to some other project and
> spending most of my time there. At-least during the initial period, I
> would not be getting much time for evolution. Matthew would be taking
> forward the community meetings hence forth.

We decided in today's meeting to end the monthly IRC meetings on account
of there being so few Evolution developers left.  We agreed this mailing
list is sufficient and actually better suited for technical discussions,
status updates and upcoming event reminders.

We'll hold team-wide IRC meetings as needed henceforth.

Discussion of and consensus on this decision is posted here:
http://projects.gnome.org/evolution/meeting-logs/2012-06-20.shtml

Matthew Barnes