Re: [Evolution-hackers] A better mail formatter

On Mon, 2012-06-04 at 11:39 +0200, Dan Vratil wrote:
> > Neat!  Does the text-highlight have to be chosen each time or is it
> > remembered somehow?
>
> Milan was suggesting that Evo should remember the chosen formatter, and I
> remember I was against it, but I can't recall for what reason :) But it's a
> matter of discussion because as said in the blog, this feature is not yet
> done.

	Hi,
hmm, I do not recall any remembering per email being discussed, not
thinking of a real multi-part messages.

The way the text-highlight will work is that it'll be used for
formatting of mime types it knows about automatically, and it'll be able
to switch from current text/plain formatter to any supported type by the
"Format as" popup menu option on the respective part, as Dan has it
shown in his blog post screen shots.

I suppose Matthew thought about something like this, as the auto-use for
text/diff mime types already works with the last version of Dan's patch.
	Bye,
	Milan