Re: [Evolution-hackers] Merging the account-mgmt branch this weekend

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 12:39 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> This is a heads up that I will be releasing Evolution 3.5.2 and co. this
> weekend and then merging the account-mgmt branches for E-D-S, Evolution,
> and Evolution-EWS.  Evolution-MAPI will follow sometime after the merge.

The account-mgmt branch is now merged for 3.5.3.

For the inevitable flurry of bug reports which will now commence, if you
could please tag them with "evolution[account-mgmt]", that would help me
track them more easily and respond faster.

Current status is EWS is ~90% done.  It's functional, just a few loose
ends to wrap up.  My priority for this week will be submitting patches
to affected projects to help them adapt to the API breaks, and also deal
with whatever critical issues you guys find.

Once the major regressions are under control, I'll start in on MAPI.
With any luck I'll have MAPI ready by 3.5.3.  I'll get to the other
groupware backends in due time.

Matthew Barnes