Re: [Evolution-hackers] Retiring evolution-exchange

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 23:19 -0600, Akhil Laddha wrote:
> > I'm adding Evolution-GroupWise to the retiree list, since it no longer
> > has any active maintainers.

	Urk; I'm an active user too ...

> There were some good amount of changes in groupwise source code post
> 3.5.1 release. These changes were committed by Chen and this will enable
> user to use imapx for emails and soap protocol for calendar/address
> book. I would request you/Chen to release 3.5.2 tarball for
> evolution-groupwise last time.

	I hesitate to volunteer given my overwhelming workload currently, but -
I'll keep patching it up as/when that's needed I guess - it's nice to be
able to get calendar appointments ;-)

	HTH,

		Michael.

--
michael meeks suse com  <><, Pseudo Engineer, itinerant idiot