Re: [Evolution-hackers] Retiring evolution-exchange

On Thu, 2012-05-31 at 15:54 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:

> I'm adding Evolution-GroupWise to the retiree list, since it no longer
> has any active maintainers.
>
> Haven't heard any objections so I take that to mean consent from the
> rest of the team.  I don't plan to release any more 3.5 tarballs for
> these packages but I'll sit on the announcement until after the dust
> from the account-mgmt merge settles.

There were some good amount of changes in groupwise source code post
3.5.1 release. These changes were committed by Chen and this will enable
user to use imapx for emails and soap protocol for calendar/address
book. I would request you/Chen to release 3.5.2 tarball for
evolution-groupwise last time.

Thanks,
Akhil