Re: [Evolution-hackers] Return back folder remember for Open/Save dialog

On Mon, 2012-07-23 at 19:22 +0100, Philip Withnall wrote:
> That effort would better be put into improving GTK+ itself for
> everyone, rather than just fixing up Evolution.

In the general case of course that's true, but where GTK+ is hell-bent
on making its widgets harder to use and actively *resists* all attempts
to "improve" it back to how it used to be, we end up having to do things
for ourselves.

Or are you suggesting that we could provide a new GTK+
"GtkCrackFreeFileChooser" widget available for everyone? I think that
would meet with the same resistance from the GTK+ folks.

--
dwmw2