Re: [Evolution-hackers] Return back folder remember for Open/Save dialog

On Mon, 2012-07-02 at 09:12 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> Is there any objection? If not, then I'll revert the mentioned commit in
> sources next week or so.

Please don't.  GTK+ claims to handle this now, we should defer to them
so our Open/Save dialogs behave consistently with other GTK+ apps.  If
the policy they've chosen is unpopular, that's their problem to deal
with.  Please do not override it.

Matt