[Evolution-hackers] Let's set date for 3.4.4 release

	Hi,
it's a month since 3.4.3 release, and more fixes landed into respective
evolution core products since then, thus I propose to do 3.4.4 release.

It's harder with the date, as we had 3.5.4 release today, the next week
starts GUADEC and the next Monday after it it's 3.5.5 release. I guess
we can do the release on Monday, July 23, just before the GUADEC and if
anything serious will come up during it, then we can schedule 3.4.5,
though I would consider 3.4.4 as the last stable release.

Opinions/agreements?
	Bye,
	Milan