Re: [Evolution-hackers] Let's set date for 3.4.4 release

On Mon, 2012-07-16 at 09:12 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> it's a month since 3.4.3 release, and more fixes landed into respective
> evolution core products since then, thus I propose to do 3.4.4 release.
>
> It's harder with the date, as we had 3.5.4 release today, the next week
> starts GUADEC and the next Monday after it it's 3.5.5 release. I guess
> we can do the release on Monday, July 23, just before the GUADEC and if
> anything serious will come up during it, then we can schedule 3.4.5,
> though I would consider 3.4.4 as the last stable release.

Are any of the bug fixes for 3.4.4 urgent?

I guess was thinking of a release date closer to 3.5.90, which isn't for
another month yet (maybe August 13th).  And then that would most likely
be the last 3.4.x release as we'll be focused on 3.6.0 by that point.

Nothing I see in the commit logs since 3.4.3 strikes me as particularly
severe, but if you have certain fixes in mind you wish to get released
sooner then I guess I'm up for it.

Matt