[Evolution-hackers] Questions about evolution-data-server-3.3.4 source code compile

Hi, all

After download evolution-data-server-3.3.4-1.1.src.rpm & install it, I tried to compile it:
Based existed Makefile.am & configure.ac, I run the command:
	aclocal (aclocal -I m4)
	autoconf
	autoheader
	automake
Have Installed some packages during compile.

And my problems during compile are
1. after automake, no Makefile.in created, and without errors during automake, below is tail info of automake
	tests/libecal/Makefile.am:5:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
	tests/libecal/client/Makefile.am:1: Libtool library used but `LIBTOOL' is undefined
	tests/libecal/client/Makefile.am:1:   The usual way to define `LIBTOOL' is to add `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL'
	tests/libecal/client/Makefile.am:1:   to `configure.ac' and run `aclocal' and `autoconf' again.
	tests/libecal/client/Makefile.am:1:   If `AC_PROG_LIBTOOL' is in `configure.ac', make sure
	tests/libecal/client/Makefile.am:1:   its definition is in aclocal's search path.
	[cici@localhost evolution-data-server-3.3.4]$ ls

anyone have met this problem? How to fix it?

2. Is above compile method correct? And do we have auto script or other tools to auto compile?

Besides, I have compiled evolution-data-server-2.32.3 source code successfully, and haven't met this error.

Thanks
cici