[Evolution-hackers] How to subscribe to other user's calendars (Evolution 2.32.2, Ubuntu 11.04)

In all previous versions of Evolution that I had (up to the version 2.28
included in Ubuntu 10.04), under File, there was an option to subscribe to
other user's calendars. This allowed me to subscribe to shared calendars on
the MS Exchange server. But I don't see this option in Evolution 2.32.2
included in Ubuntu 11.04. How can I subscribe to shared Exchange calendars?