Re: [Evolution-hackers] [Evolution] EWS and the addressbook

On Tue, 2012-01-10 at 13:16 -0800, CLOSE Dave wrote:
> When I explicitly read a message, it takes about
> two seconds for the read attribute to change. Then when I view a
> different "folder", the unread attribute returns. When I return to the
> "folder" with the message I already read, it initially shows unread,
> then changes to read after a few seconds. After the second time, the
> read attribute seems to finally stick.

I see exactly the same behaviour with the ActiveSync back end; it's been
annoying me recently.

I'm reasonably sure I *didn't* see it in the past. When we first got
this working in EWS I was making changes over IMAP, switching to EWS and
ensuring they appeared, and vice versa. I'd definitely have noticed this
then. I'm fairly sure I'd have noticed it when we got it working in
ActiveSync, too.

So either we changed something in both EWS and ActiveSync back ends
simultaneously (which isn't unlikely; the camel code for ActiveSync is
closely based on EWS and we *have* copied changes over in both
directions), or perhaps something in evolution-data-server changed.

Changed to evo-hackers list... anyone got a clue?

Not sure what version(s) Dave is using; I'm seeing this with Evolution
3.2.2-1.fc16, EDS 3.2.2-2.fc16.

--
dwmw2