Re: [Evolution-hackers] libemail library installation

On Mon, 2012-02-06 at 09:21 -0500, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> Good catch.  I think they should stay in $PREFIX/lib/evolution/<version>
> until we start versioning them properly.  Not sure we're ready for that.
> At minimum those APIs need to be fully documented for Gtk-Doc first.

FYI, I have corrected the install paths and updated the pkg-config files
for these libraries in the following commits:

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=1550b303d8d65b885addcafa314dfcbe1769ac78

http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution/commit/?id=f2e87c8741419c4cabb44563ab186065f7bf528a

Matt