Re: [Evolution-hackers] recent change breaks filters???

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 16:41 +0000, Reid Thompson wrote:
> box is checked.  preferences had no folder listed as default.  will
> set ews as default and restart and test.  I believe that the answer to
> to icon question is yes -- attached is low res jpg of inbox icon

	Hi,
it's a side-effect of my change in folder hierarchy. The current code
(as of now, I'm going to revert the folder hierarchy change today)
checks for folder name "Inbox", while this is now "Mailbox - User/Inbox"
thus it doesn't get it and your filters aren't automatically applied.
	Bye,
	Milan