Re: [Evolution-hackers] recent change breaks filters???

On Thu, 2012-08-16 at 19:04 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
> ouch, I did that, I didn't think of filters at all :( The reason for
> movement to "Mailbox - User Name" is to be able to add folders of other
> users to the ews. They will then show in "Foreign Folders/Mailbox -
> other user/...", but it seems I broke with the hierarchy change too
> much. I'm sorry for that. The change is harmless for EWS itself, as it
> uses folder IDs, whose didn't change, but I forgot of filters.

Probably would be better to set up a separate collection for another
user's folders, rather than try to cram it all into one collection.

You could still use the authentication details for the primary account,
but just indicate a different mailbox in the collection source.

Matt