Re: [Evolution-hackers] GNOME 3.5.4 + Evolution-EWS JHbuild instant crash

On 6.8.2012 08:58, Milan Crha wrote:
On Sun, 2012-08-05 at 19:13 +0200, David Kubicek wrote:
GLib-GIO-Message: Using the 'memory' GSettings backend.  Your settings
will not be saved or shared with other applications.
	Hi,
build also dconf, that will mute the above warning and make your changes
in preferences persistent.

(evolution:16535): e-data-server-WARNING **:
(e-source-registry.c:1008):source_registry_initable_init: runtime
check failed: (g_hash_table_size (registry->priv->sources) > 0)
**
This one is new to me, I guess it's a false-positive, telling you that
you do not have any ESource configured yet.

camel:ERROR:camel-provider.c:238:camel_provider_register: assertion
failed: (provider_table)
Aborted (core dumped)
Could you run it under gdb and get a backtrace, please? It'll help to
find out what is going on. I suppose you have built projects with debug
symbols.
Thank you for pointers. I'll need to recompile anyway so I'll make sure debugging symbols are in and try to come up with how to compile dconf too!

Be back tomorrow or the day after,
Thanks again.
David