Re: [Evolution-hackers] Moving EExtension to libedataserver

On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 09:27 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-09-12 at 10:49 +0200, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> > Am Montag 12 September 2011, um 09:57:26 schrieb Milan Crha:
> > > I wouldn't do that, as it doubles work for translators, because it's
> > > their time now. Does it make that large difference to "wait" for next
> > > two weeks? You can always do those things locally and branch&commit
> > > later anyway.
>
> > Regarding the current plannings for porting evolution-kolab to a current dev
> > version of Evo/E-D-S, it could prove very helpful to have this infrastructure
> > available for basing our work on. We'd appreciate it much if the merge could
> > be done as soon as the translator's window is closed and the merge can be done
> > without foreseeable extra work for the release currently under preparation.
>
> Very well, we'll branch then when the hard code freeze begins as we
> usually do.  The code freeze begins next Monday (September 19) after
> 2.91.92 tarballs are released.

	Hi,
it's 3.1.92, but anyway, it's hard-code freeze and still time for
translators. I never much liked the "early" branching, as I know how
pity it is to commit one change twice. Would it really make that big
difference to wait one more week (it's those two, as I mentioned in my
first mail here)?
	Bye,
	Milan