Re: [Evolution-hackers] Moving EExtension to libedataserver

Hi all,

Am Montag 12 September 2011, um 09:57:26 schrieb Milan Crha:
> On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 22:18 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> > I got this working today.  Would anyone object if I create the
> > gnome-3-2 branch early next week so I can commit this for 3.3.1 and
> > then rebase my account-mgmt branch on it?
>
> 	Hi,
> I wouldn't do that, as it doubles work for translators, because it's
> their time now. Does it make that large difference to "wait" for next
> two weeks? You can always do those things locally and branch&commit
> later anyway.
> 	Bye,
> 	Milan

Regarding the current plannings for porting evolution-kolab to a current dev
version of Evo/E-D-S, it could prove very helpful to have this infrastructure
available for basing our work on. We'd appreciate it much if the merge could
be done as soon as the translator's window is closed and the merge can be done
without foreseeable extra work for the release currently under preparation.

Kind regards,

	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen