Re: [Evolution-hackers] Moving EExtension to libedataserver

On Fri, 2011-09-09 at 22:18 -0400, Matthew Barnes wrote:
> I got this working today.  Would anyone object if I create the
> gnome-3-2 branch early next week so I can commit this for 3.3.1 and
> then rebase my account-mgmt branch on it? 

I wouldn't do that, as it doubles work for translators, because it's
their time now. Does it make that large difference to "wait" for next
two weeks? You can always do those things locally and branch&commit
later anyway.

[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Thread Index] [Date Index] [Author Index]