Re: [Evolution-hackers] Backend requesting arbitrary user input from frontend

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 19:04 +0100, Christian Hilberg wrote:
> Of course, this is going to be fun - how to tell which of the possibly
> multiple EDS-frontends should receive the request? Ideally, the backends
> should be unaware of EDS-frontends... trouble galore! :)

	Hi,
Matt suggested in his Account management that the server will ask for
credentials with an information for which "source" this request is made,
so the "auth_required" signal may contain this information. I'll add a
strv parameter to that, just for being ready even for more expansion.

What kind of information will be known in this parameter depends on the
receiver for the signal. Let's have it opened for now, but I believe
this may cover your issue too.
	Bye,
	Milan