Re: [Evolution-hackers] Backend requesting arbitrary user input from frontend

Hi again,

Am Mittwoch 23 März 2011, um 18:03:32 schrieb Christian Hilberg:
> Hi all.
> [...]
> Maybe this is a more general thing than just having a backend requesting a
> user PIN. I can imagine other scenarios where a backend might need to
> request any user interaction, input, whatsoever, which is specific to this
> backend and cannot be taken care of in the existing general EDS API (which
> is limited to the typical things all backends need to do).
> [...]

Of course, this is going to be fun - how to tell which of the possibly
multiple EDS-frontends should receive the request? Ideally, the backends
should be unaware of EDS-frontends... trouble galore! :)

(Bye)^2,
	Christian

Sieghuetter Hauptweg 48
D-57072 Siegen