Re: [Evolution-hackers] Front-end header files for E-D-S libraries

On Wed, 2011-03-23 at 15:52 +0100, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> I thought that this break would go into 3.0 (see my initial reply). So
> if 3.1 requires changes anyway, then sure, go ahead and break it some
> more ;-)

Oh, I missed that in your first reply.  Sorry.

That was the plan originally, but keeping up with GTK3 prior to its
first stable release sucked up huge amounts of time during 2.91, at
least for me.  So a lot of my goals for 3.0 got pushed out.