Re: [Evolution-hackers] "make check" failing in the e-d-s gnome-2-32

On Wed, 2011-06-15 at 16:04 +0100, Raul Gutierrez Segales wrote:
> Right - its D-Bus activated on the newly launched session bus. I am
> guessing what we'd need is a .service file to point to the
> e-addressbook-factory binary inside of e-d-s' source directory.
>
> We could point the newly launched dbus-daemon to a special directory
> of .service files via a <servicedir> stanza in a custom d-bus config
> file.

Couldn't the test script just launch it explicitly before running any
test programs?  Then you don't have to deal with service files at all.

  $(top_builddir)/addressbook/libedata-book/e-addressbook-factory -r

The -r (or --keep-running) is something I added fairly recently for my
own testing.  It prevents the daemon from automatically shutting down
when the last client connection is closed.  Then it's just a matter of
sending the daemon a SIGTERM when tests are complete.