Re: [Evolution-hackers] Testing Evolution 3.x

On Tue, 2011-02-08 at 22:16 +0100, Onyeibo Oku wrote:

> Thanks.  I was able to reformat it afterwards.  All is fine once more.
> I'm very grateful.  I should be reporting my experience with Gnome-3 and
> Evolution 3.0 shortly.

HOW DID IT GO?:
--------------

It didn't happen!
The live image fired up alright ... nothing new as I have been
test-running gnome-shell already built as per
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeShell#building

I didn't find Evolution on there.  Sadly, the network manager couldn't
recognize my HSDPA wireless dongle.  Apparently, some bits of it are yet
to be ported.  That meant I could not install evolution either.

I'll have to explore the jhbuild option for testing Evolution.  I'll
keep you guys posted.

Regards

Onyeibo