Re: [Evolution-hackers] Fedora builds with 2.32.2+ patches

On Fr, 2011-04-08 at 16:31 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> On Fri, 2011-04-08 at 15:31 +0200, Patrick Ohly wrote:
> > On Do, 2011-04-07 at 11:33 +0100, David Woodhouse wrote:
> > > Once this passes muster, I'll push these patches (probably *without* the
> > > NTLM bits, if you're looking closely at what I included) to the
> > > gnome-2-32 branches and perhaps start doing a 'final call' for 2.32.3
> > > candidate bugs/patches.
> >
> > Please consider backporting the fixes for e_cal_new_system_*(). They are
> > unusable in 2.32.x but I intended to use them soon in MeeGo.
> >
> > I'm not sure which fixed from the master branch are all needed, I hope
> > Matthew and Milan can provide a list.
>
> I am trying hard not to bother Matthew and Milan; I don't want the
> continued maintenance of the gnome-2-32 branch to be a burden to them in
> any way.

I know, but Matthew had already kindly offered some help here.

> I have cherry-picked the patches from master which look relevant; please
> could you test what is currently in
>
>         http://git.infradead.org/evolution-data-server-2.32.git
>          git://git.infradead.org/evolution-data-server-2.32.git

Listing sources shows local:/system instead of local:system and opening
"local:system" also still fails.

Milan pointed to the history of e-source.c, but I don't see which
(other?) commits are needed to fix these issues.

--
Best Regards, Patrick Ohly

on behalf of Intel on this matter.